How to effectively negotiate your next job offer to receive the compensation you deserve.
Have you ever been frustrated that the job you’re doing doesn’t feel like it's an appropriate compensation for the work you’re doing?
Have you ever wanted to negotiate a job offer but didn't know what to say or how to do it?
Have you ever negotiated a job offer and had it go badly or you didn’t get what you wanted?
I created this Complete Guide for NP Contract Negotiation because I’ve talked to other NPs who have experienced (myself included) the stress and difficulty surrounding negotiating a job offer.
We’re not taught how to negotiate in school, and in practice, contract negotiation isn’t exactly something your employer teaches you how to effectively do.
I’ve condensed the most critical elements of how to negotiate contract offers in this guide for you to confidently become a skilled negotiator.
Through this guide, you’ll learn specific strategies to effectively negotiate your next job offer contract to receive the compensation you desire.
This guide includes:
- Setting yourself up appropriately in interviews to negotiate effectively once you receive an offer
- Learning when to negotiate and why
- Learning the steps of negotiation and what to do and say in each step
- Recruiter vs solo negotiation
- How to respond to questions about salary
- What to do when an employer won’t negotiate
- Unpacking myths about negotiation
- Real world case study of negotiation in practice
- List of items to potentially negotiate in an offer contract
- List of interview questions to ask in every job interview